What it is: A scientifically combined proprietary blend of herbs and whole foods designed to help improve circulation, cognition, memory, and other age-related degeneration.
- Can help improve mood, memory, and cognition
- May help increase energy and vigor
- Can enhance circulation
- May support lower blood pressure
- According to a study at the University of California, Berkeley, dated February 19, 2002, two dietary supplements put the spark into aging rats and might do the same for people. Doctor and Researcher Bruce Ames, and others observed reversal in memory loss, increased vigor, and increased energy in the animals that were taking Acetyl L-carnitine with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Their conclusion, if you tune up the mitochondria you may have a means of delaying at least the onset of a number of age-related problems that we encounter, and we can in some ways, hopefully, reverse what has already taken place. People use acetyl-L-carnitine to maintain their immune competence and reduce the formation of the aging pigment lipofuscin. The most important effect of acetyl L-carnitine, however, is to maintain the function of the cell`s energy powerhouse, the mitochondria. Published research continues to substantiate the multi-faceted benefits of this critical amino acid supplement. It has the ability to squeeze through even the narrowest of blood vessels to increase the supply of oxygen to the heart, brain, and all other body parts. This aids in mental functioning and helps to relieve muscle pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that studies show may help reduce pain, burning, itching and numbness associated with nerve damage caused by diabetes. Studies also indicate that Alpha Lipoic Acid may speed the removal of glucose from the blood in people with Diabetes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid also ensures the proper functioning of two key enzymes that convert food into energy.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD) is a vital endogenous antioxidant enzyme known to produce a wide range of health benefits. SOD`s actions against free radicals are paramount in prevention and treatment of disease and maintenance of cellular health.
- Decreased production of SOD contributes to aging and possible development of degenerative concerns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.