What it is: A unique and effective proprietary blend of natural, plants and herbs that provide the essential fats, proteins, and nutrients your body uses to rebuild specific collagen from the inside.
- Helps strengthen hair, nails, and skin
- May help prevent split ends and breakage
- Promotes healthy, younger-looking skin
- May support natural stress relief
- Can help strengthen cracked or weakened nails
- Spirulina is particularly high in beta-carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free radical damage. It also converts into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is essential skin, nails, hair, bones, teeth, eyes, and a strong immune system. It is also an excellent source of B vitamins, particularly vitamin B12, which is very important for vegetarians. This nutritious food also contains vitamin E, a highly bioavailable source of iron, 14 naturally chelated minerals and numerous trace elements.
- Ho-Sho-Wu is used to help stop hair loss and the graying of hair and also to promote new and healthy hair growth. In traditional Chinese medicine, fo-ti root is considered a “long-life elixir” and its medicinal properties supposedly differ according to size and age of root. The roots have been used to combat aging as a rejuvenating tonic for preserving one’s natural hair color, restoring youthful energy, etc. It has also been used for constipation, and lowering both blood cholesterol and blood pressure.
- The sulfur normally provided to the body by MSM is required for healthy collagen and keratin, which are essential for hair, skin, and nails. MSM also has proven antioxidant benefits, which can disrupt or alter damaging chain reactions of lipid peroxidation in the cell membranes. MSM is considered one of the safest substances in biology, similar in toxicity to water. MSM and its related compounds are the source of 85% of the sulfur found in living organisms. Many researchers believe that sulfur is a sorely neglected mineral nutrient and plays an indispensable role in human nutrition.
- Horsetail and Bamboo promotes healing of broken bones and connective tissue. Useful for the treatment of bone diseases, arthritis and in beautifying the appearance of fingernails. It improves the hardness of nails- making them shinier and less prone to breakage.
- Dandelion leaves and roots have been used for hundreds of years to treat liver, gallbladder, kidney, and joint problems. In some traditions, dandelion is considered a blood purifier and is used for ailments as varied as eczema and cancer. As is the case today, dandelion has also been used historically to treat poor digestion, water retention, and diseases of the liver, including hepatitis.
- Saw Palmetto, effective against BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy) has also been known to effectively inhibit hair loss. It helps keep the hair shaft from absorbing follicle-killing DHT.
- Kelp is especially high in natural iodine plus all the cell salts that are so important to the proper function of the body and the thyroid. It is also known as bladderwrack. Kelp is beneficial for hair, skin, and nails. It helps combat stress, eczema, glands, and radiation poisoning. Kelp can also prevent birth defects, aid in pregnancy, and strengthens the adrenal glands. Kelp is high in iodine, which is very important for better hair growth and healing of the scalp. Thyroid gland malfunction can be the cause of hair loss and kelp supplies needed minerals for proper hair growth.
- Ginger is also high in fatty acids. Fatty acids are recommended for hair loss, stunted growth, and thinning of hair.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin concentrate in the eye’s macula and lens, as well as the skin, breast, and cervical tissues. Both lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes from oxidative stress. The macula is responsible for focus and color differentiation. Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in dark, green leafy vegetables. While the average American intake of lutein is only 2 mg per day, other population groups consume up to 20 to 25 mg per day.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.