What it is: Scoop of Greens is a proprietary blend of the best organic leafy greens, whole grains and slow burning carbohydrates, and the powerful antioxidant alpha lipoic acid. Scoop of Greens is a concentrated power food in a convenient drink mix created by David Sandoval as a tool to support general nutrition, as well as support for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. It is an optimal source of comprehensive nutrition for anyone, with a tasty organic apple flavor.
- Can support healthy, stable blood glucose levels
- Can reduce hunger and cravings between meals
- May support a healthy immune system
- Can help improve digestion
- May help increase circulation
- Scoop of Greens was awarded the U.S. Seal of Approval as a beneficial food acceptable for diabetic consumption and is endorsed by the Diabetes Resource Center.
- Diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States and affects over 20 million Americans and 300 million people worldwide.
- It is common for diabetics to have to amputate limbs due to complications with their diabetes. Renal failure (or kidney failure) leading to dialysis, are also common side effects.
- Nutritious Greens like Kamut wheatgrass juice and barley green juice, which contain magnesium, a cofactor in many enzyme systems involved in blood sugar control are very important, especially since Diabetics are often magnesium deficient. Cereal grasses may also help your digestion, circulation, and immune systems, as well as tone your skin, through their cleansing, detoxifying actions.
- Activated Barley is the slowest burning complex carbohydrate known to man with the highest amount of convertible beta glucan, which is a soluble fiber. Activated Barley will also give you sustained energy without the “crash” associated with energy drinks and coffee.
- Rice Bran Solubles are a rich source of B vitamins and tocotrienols, which are powerful vitamin E-type nutrients.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that studies show may also help reduce pain, burning, itching and numbness associated with nerve damage caused by diabetes.
- Lo Han Guo berry contains a natural sweetening agent called Mogroside that is ten times sweeter than fructose- so a small amount means fewer calories.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.