What it is: Purium`s Organic Tropic OilTM is 100% pure, fairly traded coconut oil from the Philippines.
- May help improve nutrient absorption
- Does not contain any cholesterol nor promote platelet stickiness in the blood.
- Stable under high heat, which means it is an ideal oil for cooking
- Healthy alternative to butter or margarine
- Pure white, fresh and creamy, Tropic Oil naturally remains stable even in tropical heat, so its freshness lasts.
- Coconut oil is one of the only natural food sources of monolaurin, which is the nutrient in mother’s breast milk that helps build up a breastfeeding baby’s immune system – best when taken raw to enjoy the immune supporting capabilities.
- Coconut oil contains zero cholesterol and zero dangerous trans fats (which are found in hydrogenated oils)
- Contains medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s), which are healthy fats that burn easily without stimulating weight gain or fat storage
- Pure, organic coconut oil is the safest, healthiest and best tasting oil to fry foods over medium heat. You can fry eggs, chicken, and even use it in stir-frying.
- You can also substitute coconut oil for vegetable oil in baked goods to make them healthier.
- An amazing moisturizer, coconut oil helps relieve skin dryness from eczema, sunburn, or low humidity.
- The best massage oil as it melts at 76° F or above, it creates a sensual experience when it touches your skin.
- Great for shaving, it helps reduce ingrown hairs, cuts, and abrasions while leaving your skin baby soft.
- May help prevent stretch marks when used liberally on belly and breasts during pregnancy. Can also be used on tender breasts when nursing to help relieve discomfort.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.