What it is: #purium`s Organic Best of Greens TM is a synergistic blend of green superfoods from both land and sea. Each ingredient contains valuable phyto-nutrients and was selected for its purity and potency.
- Great source of chlorophyll
- Supports natural detoxification
- May support healthy immune function
- Can help balance pH levels
- May support increased energy
- Can increase mental acuity
- Organic Alfalfa Greens: The father of all foods, alfalfa has roots that reach up to 60 ft into the soil to absorb trace minerals. Its lightweight proteins stimulate the rebuilding of tissues and strengthen the hair, skin, and nails.
- Organic Kamut Grass: Clinics all over the world have been set up to administer the miraculous juices extracted from sprouted wheat plants. People report that the intensive cleaning the chlorophyll and enzymes provide is unsurpassed in its abilities to stimulate the immune response and instigate healing.
- Organic Barley Grass: Over a dozen studies in several universities show the extract of young barley leaves to be a useful and therapeutic agent. Rich in SOD, calcium, iron and trace minerals, barley has been reported to relieve arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, chronic fatigue, constipation, poor circulation, psoriasis, acne and body order.
- Organic Oat Grass: One of the little known superstars among cereal grasses. Recent and ongoing studies indicate that unique proteins, lipids and other factors in oat greens may have tremendous usefulness as an antidote for male impotence and may possibly revive reproductive function.
- Spirulina (166 mg per serving): An amazing complete source of highly digestible vegetarian protein that is rich in B vitamins, particularly B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6, and more importantly, the richest source of B-12 in nature. Spirulina has also shown promise in the treatment of impaired immunity, protein deficiencies and eating disorders.
- Chlorella (166 mg per serving): A natural source of HGH (human growth hormone), chlorella has been purported to contain valuable RNA and DNA protein and is also rich in minerals, chlorophyll, and antioxidant vitamins like beta carotene.
- Broccoli: a powerhouse of anti-cancer compounds and also rich in vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Spinach: Excellent source of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, and zinc, as well as antioxidants like carotenoids, vitamin C and vitamin E. Researchers have identified at least 13 different flavonoid compounds in spinach that function as antioxidants and as anti-cancer agents.
- Kale: Rich in all trace minerals and recommended to prevent brittle bones. Also stands out as an anti-cancer food.
- Parsley: An excellent deodorizer, antacid, and anti-ulcer remedy. Parsley contains two types of unusual components that provide unique health benefits; the first type is volatile oil components (including myristicin, limonene, eugenol, and alpha-thujene) and the second type is flavonoids (including apiin, apigenin, crisoeriol, and luteolin).
- Cauliflower: Contains valuable sulfer compounds and may also help to prevent cancer.
- Sea Kelp: Known to contain over 96 different minerals and trace minerals. These foods (sea vegetables in general) are nature`s most potent mineral rich whole foods. The iodine in green kelp is helpful for people with thyroid problems. Sea vegetables offer the broadest range of minerals of any food, containing virtually all the minerals found in the ocean- the same minerals that are in human blood.
- Dulse: The little known red kelp called dulse has been reported to restore kidney function. Sea vegetables are also very good sources of magnesium and the B-vitamin folate and a good source of iron, calcium, and the B vitamins riboflavin and pantothenic acid. In addition, seaweeds contain good amounts of lignans, plant compounds with cancer-protective properties.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.