What it is: More GreensTM is a blend of super-foods, probiotics, ginseng, and bee pollen. More GreensTM is a great all-in-one supplement for anyone who wants to get maximum benefits from one supplement.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Is a great source of chlorophyll
- Supports natural detoxification
- May support increased energy
- Aids healthy digestion and can help improve nutrient absorption
- Numerous research projects in the U.S. and Europe indicate that chlorella can also aid the body in breaking down persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as mercury, cadmium, and lead, DDT and PCB while strengthening the immune system response. In Japan, interest in chlorella has focused largely on its detoxifying properties- its ability to remove or neutralize poisonous substances from the body. Chlorella`s cleansing action on the bowel and other elimination channels, as well as protection of the liver, helps keep the blood clean.
- Spirulina is rich in iron, magnesium and trace minerals and is easier to absorb than other iron supplements. This tiny aquatic plant offers 60% all-vegetable protein, essential vitamins, and phytonutrients such as the antioxidant beta carotene (ten times more concentrated than carrots!), the rare essential fatty acid GLA, sulfolipids, glycolipids, and polysaccharides. Green (chlorophyll), blue (phycocyanin) and orange (carotenoids) colors collect the sun`s energy and power growth. It is easy-to-digest so nutrients are absorbed quickly.
- Organic Kamut contains all the necessary trace minerals, magnesium, potassium, and chromium. Magnesium activates the enzymes that catalyze reactions between phosphate ions and energy to muscle cells. It is also associated with regulation of body temperature, neuromuscular contraction and synthesis of protein. Potassium is the principle postively charged atom in intracellular fluid and is of primary importance in its maintenance. In conjunction with sodium and chloride, it aids in regulation of osmotic pressure (dissolved fluid absorption into the tissue) and acid-base balance. Chromium, a very hard metallic element, helps regulate metabolism and has recently become the superstar of the weight loss industry. It is an alkaline-forming food that does not artificially destroy the body`s acids, but instead balances them. Clinics all over the world have been set up to administer the miraculous juices extracted from sprouted wheat plants. People report that the intensive cleaning that chlorophyll and enzymes provide is unsurpassed in its abilities to stimulate immune response and instigate healing.
- Parsley contains two types of unusual components that provide unique health benefits. The first type is volatile oil components- including myristicin, limonene, eugenol, and alpha-thujene. The second type is flavonoids- including apiin, apigenin, crisoeriol, and luteolin.
- We all know that Popeye made himself super strong by eating spinach, but you may be surprised to learn that he may also have been protecting himself against osteoporosis, heart disease, colon cancer, arthritis, and other diseases at the same time.
- Rice has been used as the staple food in many Asian cultures for thousands of years. Now modern sciences has identified an amazing portion of rice that many people never get in their diets! That`s right the most potent nutrient rich parts of rice disappear when it is cooked. What are these parts? The soluble fibers that “melt” away in hot water. We call those rice bran solubles and they are an amazing plant complex containing a wide variety of unique nutrients not found in other foods, like tocotreinols, a vitamin E type tocopherol that is 50 times more potent and protective to your body! Additionally, the wide variety of B vitamins, co-Q 10, gamma oryzanol, folic acid, and beta sitosterol make Rice Bran Solubles a superstar among foods. Scientific studies indicated that Rice Bran Solubles are vital for maintaining normal cholesterol levels and blood glucose control.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.