What it is: A proprietary blend of specifically chosen herbs designed to help give a thorough detoxification of the blood, organs, and bowels, to be used on an as needed basis.
- Supports a natural detoxification of the bowels
- Helps remove impacted fecal matter and toxins
- Supports healthy immune function
- Helps cleanse the bloodstream and various organs
- Can help restore healthy digestive function
- Alfalfa leaf acts as a diuretic, good for colon and digestive disorders, must be used in fresh, raw form to provide vitamins
- Apple Fiber helps with bowel distress due to high water binding ability
- Burdock Root purifies the blood, restores liver and gallbladder function and stimulates immune system.
- Cascara sagrada acts as a colon cleanser and a laxative. Useful for colon disorders, constipation, and parasitic infestation.
- Dandelion leaf cleanses the bloodstream and liver and increase production of bile. Used as a diuretic. Improves functioning of kidneys, pancreas, spleen, and stomach.
- Fennel Seed is used as an appetite suppressant, promotes the functioning of the kidneys, liver, and spleen, relieves colon disorder, gas, gastrointestinal tract spasms- can be used as a flea repellent.
- Fenugreek is a bulk laxative that lubricates the intestines.
- Fiber gum helps in the removal of toxins
- Ginger Root cleans the colon, useful for bowel disorders
- Glucomannon picks up and removes fat from the colon wall. This substance is good for diabetes and obesity.
- Guar gum is good for treatment of diabetes and for curbing the appetite, reduce the levels of cholesterol triglycerides, and low density lipoproteins on the blood, and binds with toxic substances and carries them out of the blood.
- Irish Moss aids in the formation of stool and is good for many intestinal disorders
- Lemon peel is traditionally used as a medicine for stimulating the appetite as well as treating gastric juice deficiency and to aid digestion.
- Licorice Root cleanses the colon, beneficial for inflammatory bowel disorders and should not be used during pregnancy or by persons with diabetes, glaucoma, heart disease, blood pressure, severe menstrual problems, or a history of strokes. Also should not be used on a daily basis for more than 7 days in a row, as this can result in high blood pressure in persons with previously low blood pressure.
- Locust Bean Gum functions as a fiber, easing bowel function, and is also used as a bulk laxative.
- Marshmallow Root acts as a diuretic and expectorant, good for bladder infection, digestive upsets, fluid retention, intestinal disorders, and kidney problems.
- Papaya leaf Stimulates the appetite and aids digestion, good for heartburn, indigestion, and inflammatory bowel disorders.
- Peppermint leaf enhances digestion by increasing stomach acidity. Slightly anesthetizes mucous membranes and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Plantain leaf is soothing to the lungs and urinary tract.
- Psyllium husk is a good intestinal cleaner and stool softener
- Red clover acts as a relaxant, good for bacterial infections, HIV and AIDS, inflammatory bowel disorders, kidney problems and liver disease
- Red raspberry is good for diarrhea
- Rice Bran helps lower cholesterol
- Skull cap relieves muscle cramps, pain spasms, and stress
- Slippery elm soothes inflamed mucous membranes of the bowels, stomach, and urinary tract, good for diarrhea and ulcers
- Yellow Dock acts as a blood purifier and cleanser, improves colon and liver function.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.