This page was exported from Purium Online Store | Purium Products | Green Foods | Superfood
Export date: Mon Dec 11 17:01:07 2017 / +0000 GMT
C FROM NATURE - 90 CT
Product Categories: Anti-Aging, Purium Health Products
Product Tags: C From Nature - 90 ct
Product Page: http://www.antiagingactions.com/product/c-from-nature-90-ct/
- Supports healthy immune function
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- May promote healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular function
- May promote increased serotonin levels
Purium`s C From NatureTM is a natural, powerful combination of Indian Amalaki, Acerola, Camu Camu, rose hips, and citrus bioflavonoids that is unsurpassed by any synthetic or manufactured vitamin C product. The ingredients used contain the co-factors necessary to promote the rapid absorption of this valuable nutrient. Because of the proven health benefits of vitamin C, we recommend taking this product with our Fulvic ZeoliteTMfor detoxification.
Servings per 90 count container: 30
Servings per 270 count container: 90
Instructions: Take three to nine capsules daily. This product may be even more effective when taken throughout the day (for example: one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening).
What it is: A proprietary blend of the most potent whole food sources of natural vitamin C.
Benefits: May help support a healthy immune system and reduce the onset of colds or the flu and/or aging related degeneration of health.
- Amalaki or Amla berry has been used for centuries. It was featured in a 7th century Ayurvedic medical text as the best medicine to prevent aging. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine it is also known for its` immune-enhancing benefits and as a general tonic for optimal health. Amla has been specifically indicated for people with anemia, asthma, bleeding gums, diabetes, colds, chronic lung disease, hyperlipidemia, yeast infections, scurvy, and cancer to use for treatment and prevention. It is an ancient Indian berry, `Amalaki`, is a source of vitamin C that is 12 times more assimilable than synthetic ascorbic acid. There is no better source of natural vitamin C than Amalaki- AKA Amla berry.
- Acerola cherry is known to reduce inflammation, prevent and treat upper respiratory infection, stimulate the immune system, and act as a potent antioxidant. The fruit of the Acerola Cherry tree can contain up to 400mg of Vitamin C per gram of fresh berry compared to 5mg in a peeled orange.
- Camu-camu berry is a source of phosphorous, calcium, potassium, iron, the amino acids serine, Valine, and Leucine. Many have used camu-camu to support the immune system, maintain excellent eyesight, create beautiful skin, and help maintain optimal clarity of mind in times of stress and anxiety. It is a great source of antioxidants and is an anti-viral. In studies of botanicals camu-camu ranked #1 related to 12 common ailments that included colds and migraine headaches. Native to the Amazon River Region, Camu Camu has over 100 times the amount of Vitamin C per gram than an orange.
- Rose hips are available throughout the USA. As their name implies, they come from the rose plant - they`re what remains after the petals fall off. Rose hips have been used as a source of nutrition for centuries and are a highly recognized source of vitamin C, they also contain vitamins E and K, and the B vitamins riboflavin and folate. Rose Hips have 20-40 times more Vitamin C than citrus fruit and is very rich in Bioflavonoids, which are vital to build and strengthen your body.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids help create collagen, help our bodies utilize vitamin C and keep our skin and connective tissues firm. These compounds are thought to work by strengthening the walls of the blood vessels and are widely used in Europe to treat diseases of the blood vessels and lymph, including hemorrhoids, chronic venous insufficiency, leg ulcers, easy bruising, nosebleeds, and lymphedema following breast cancer surgery. These substances found in citrus fruits have been shown in numerous studies to treat diseases of the blood vessels and the lymphatic system.
Product added date: 2015-05-20 12:37:55
Product modified date: 2016-02-02 06:34:51
Product export as MS Document by WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin.